Previously known as The Southern School Plant Management Association (SSPMA), The National School Plant Management Association (NSPMA) provides leadership and collaboration for facility managers in K-12 public schools throughout the country.
NSPMA offers a unique nationwide perspective and network that will enhance your career, grow your network, and think big-picture. Bringing innovation to the forefront, our service industry strives to support and guide schools in research and best practices.
Run by an Executive Board of Directors, the association values support from past presidents and tenured members serving in advisory roles. These individuals help to maintain a balance of experience and dedication to the many aspects of facility management.
Our annual conference provides an outstanding opportunity for representatives from across the country to participate in professional development trainings and engage with a wide range of industry experts. *Link to conference registration page.
Vision & Mission:
The National School Plant Management Association promotes excellence in education through professional facility management.
Our mission is to work across the United States to bolster efficient, adequate and functional school buildings.
- Create an open forum for industry stakeholders
- Provide professional development and leadership opportunities through webinars, seminars and trainings
- Guide policy-makers through important educational and environmental needs
- Promote and participate in industry research to help enhance national systems
- Manage best practices to encourage sustainability